Version 7.0.1 of the OpenDOF Specifications (core-specifications-specifications) has been released and is available for download here.
This release fixes the following issues:
- [SPECS-12] (https://issue.opendof.org/browse/SPECS-12) Typo in OAP 4.1.1.
- [SPECS-13] (https://issue.opendof.org/browse/SPECS-13) Compressed Uint32 storage capacity is incorrect.
- [SPECS-2] (https://issue.opendof.org/browse/SPECS-2) TEP has references to ESP.
- Various Specs have EPP references that should be labeled as DPP.
- Removed future, unreleased OAP protocol version document (Object_Access_Porotocol_Vn) from release distributions.
- Fixed incorrect state transition diagram for DSP.
More information can be found on this project at https://opendof.org/.