Version 7.1.5 of the C Object Access Library (core-c-dof-oal) has been released.
This release fixes the following issues:
– [COAL-83](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-83) Exceptions are sent before the provide permission is checked.
– [COAL-90](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-90) Interest Operation is being lost after a duplicate is received
– [COAL-91](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-91) Provide operations can get deleted when only some interest is cancelled
– [COAL-92](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-92) DOFSystem_IsInterestRequested may fail if objectID attributes are used
– [COAL-93](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-93) Security Mode bug caused TEP Reject
– [COAL-94](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-94) Add a log message if a retry fails to get scheduled
More information can be found on this project at https://opendof.org/.