Version 7.1.6 of the C Object Access Library (core-c-dof-oal) has been released.
This release fixes the following issues:
- [COAL-106](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-106) Timer may not work after PCRTime_GetMS overflows
- [COAL-107](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-107) Timer may not call callback for all items when PCRTime_GetMS rolls over
- [COAL-108](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-108) A timer item may get inserted incorrectly after PCRTime_GetMS rolls over
- [COAL-110](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-110) Inserting a long timer item right after PCRTime_GetMS rolls over may not work correctly
- [COAL-111](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-111) DOFOperation_GetTimeRemaining will return 0 if more than 24 days remain
- [COAL-112](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-112) If PCRTime_GetMS rolls over, a server with a related server may not timeout correctly
- [COAL-113](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-113) DOF_CreateBridge may not time out correctly if PCRTime_GetMS rolls over
- [COAL-115](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/COAL-115) Cleanup for applications hang in DOF_Shutdown() and never finish or end up with error
More information can be found on this project at opendof.org.