Version 3.0 of the POSIX Internet Transport (core-c-dof-inet-posix) has been released and is available for download here.
The following changes were made in this release:
- dof-inet-posix was updated to use the new API that is required for dof-oal version 8.0
- Support was added for the new GetAddressString function of the transport API
The following functions were removed in this release:
- InetTransport_GetAddress was removed in this release. DOFAddress_GetAddress can provide this information.
- InetTransport_GetAddressSize was removed in this release. DOFAddress_GetAddressSize can provide this information.
This release fixes the following issue:
- [INETPOSIX-8](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/INETPOSIX-8) Using cmake’s find_package with a static library may have errors when linking
- [INETPOSIX-10](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/INETPOSIX-10) Get address type does not return broadcast
- [INETPOSIX-12](https://issue.opendof.org/browse/INETPOSIX-12) The socket send function can block
More information can be found on this project at opendof.org.